Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ummm...Remember me?

If you will look at the previous post, you will see that it has been almost a year exactly since I posted.  Dude.  Completely unintentional.  I was catching up on my foodie blogs on this rainy Sunday, and though I love my foodie blogs, they lacked hilarity.  And let's face it; I'm hilarious.  So I'm back, but I think I'm gonna do this a little differently.

There will still be recipes and I'll still be my funny self, but I want this to be my "inspiration board" of sorts.  I love things that inspire creativity, and I want this blog to be that for you.  I want to post things I'm loving right now, whether that is food, fashion, beautiful things I see, or places I visit.  I'm also gonna occasionally include some of my fabulous bakery concoctions.

I gotta be honest, I'm totally not prepared to do a recipe today.  This was a spur of  the moment decision to start posting here again, and we are having a super boring food week this week (like tuna salad boring), but I am taking the first step and that's half the battle.  Wait...KNOWING is half the battle.  But I KNOW I have to post and that's half the battle...or the whole battle? Or something.  I'm not sure what I'm even talking about anymore.  Basically what I'm trying to say is I'm back and I will eventually have LOTS of yummy things for you to try.

This week, I'm gonna do recipes for basics that I always have on hand. Stuff like homemade vanilla (is saying homemade necessary?  It is a food blog after all.  Homemade is kind of implied, so I'm not gonna use it unless I have to, mkay?), brown sugar, vanilla sugar and vanilla syrup I use in my iced coffee.  Sound good?

No comments:

Post a Comment